20 Series Rear Blades are designed and built for fine, precision grading and leveling. Choose from 60-, 72-, and 84-inch working widths. Manually adjustable tilt and angle make it easy to match a wide range of conditions and leveling needs. For increased versatility, the RB2072 and RB2084 are equipped with 12-inch manual offset left and right.
- Optional skid shoes increase cutting edge life
- Frame's tubular steel is crafted for tough jobs
- Hitch attaches quickly and efficiently
- Manually adjustable angle, tilt, and offset
- Reversible cutting edge for longer wear life
- Optional end plates hold extra material
- Type: Cat. 1
- Quick hitch compatibility: iMatch compatible (quick-attach system)
- Field-installed skid shoe kits for rear blades
- End plate field conversion kits for rear blades
- Machine: 249 lb
- Shipping per unit: 294 lb
- Width in working position: 5 ft
- Moldboard length: 60 in.
- Moldboard height: 14 in.
- Moldboard thickness: 0.3125 in.
Angle, tilt, offset, pivot
- Pivot angle degrees: 360 degree (angle)
- Angle forward, number of positions: 0,15, 30 degrees each side
- Angle reverse, number of positions: 0,15 degrees each side
- Tilt positions/degrees: Three
- Offset position left or right: ---
Reversible cutting edge
- Thickness: 0.5 in.
- Height: 6 in.
- Standard with machine: Yes
- PTO hp (kW): 19-45 hp
- Hydraulic offset kit (hoses and fittings included): ---